Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Science-Fiction Tales, Today's Reality

I just saw this link that reviews impressive scientific discoveries, innovations, and events that occurred in 2012.  Some are jaw-dropping and mind blowing.  Read this for yourself and tell which one you find most impressive and unbelievable?  Or which one is your favorite?

I did not know we have found a planet, 4 times the size of Earth, made of pure diamond!  Did you? (see #19)  Or that there is a planet orbiting four stars not one! (#26) I am so happy that now there is a way for burnt victim's skin to heal and recover (see # 6 )  and a chance for blind to see again (#20)!And one day I may just get my dream house by designing it in a computer and pushing the print bottom! (# 9)

Reference:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/27-science-fictions-that-became-science-facts-in-2

No comments:

Post a Comment